Your privacy is very important to us. We, at Asiaville Interactive Private Limited are committed to respecting your privacy online.
This Policy is published in compliance with inter alia, applicable provisions of the Information Technology Act, 2000, Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Information) Rules, 2011 (the “Rules”) and Information Technology (Intermediaries Guidelines) Rules, 2011.
This Policy provides information with regards to, (a) the type of information collected from the User(s), including Personal Information and Sensitive Personal Data or Information (as defined herein) relating to an individual, (b) the purpose, means and modes of collection, usage, processing, retention and destruction of such information, and (c) the process how and to whom we will disclose such information.
YOUR ACCEPTANCE TO THE POLICY:
The usage of the Services we offer or by merely vising our Site, you will be deemed to have read, understood and agreed to the practices and policies outlined in this Policy and agree to be bound by this Policy. You hereby consent to our collection, use and sharing, disclosure of your information as described in this Policy.
Certain Services provided on the Site require us to know who you are so that we are more equipped to service your requirements. When you access the Services, or through any interaction with us via emails, telephone calls or other correspondence, we may ask you to voluntarily provide us with certain information that personally identifies you or could be used to personally identify you. You hereby consent to the collection of such information by us.
WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE USE:
The information collected from you by us may constitute ‘Personal Information’ or ‘Sensitive Personal Data or Information’ under the Rules.
“Personal Information” is information or data that identifies an individual by his/her name, contact details such as phone, email, country, date of birth and other relevant information.
The Rules further define “Sensitive Personal Data or Information” of a person to mean personal information about that person relating to:
- financial information such as bank accounts, credit and debit card details or other payment instrument details;
- physical, physiological and mental health condition;
- sexual orientation;
- medical records and history;
- biometric information;
- any detail relating to the above clauses as provided to body corporate for providing service;
- information received by body corporate under lawful contract or otherwise.
It is however brought to your attention that any information that is freely available or accessible in the public domain shall not be regarded as Sensitive Personal Data or Information for the purposes of these Rules.
The information provided by you shall be used by us to:
- Improve the Site and enable us to provide you the most user-friendly experience which is safe, smooth and customized;
- Improve and customize services, content and other commercial /non - commercial features on the Site;
- Send you information on products, services, promotions, and similar information;
- Send you alerts, marketing/promotional communications;
- Send you service-related announcements as and when necessary;
- Provide you the opportunity to participate in contests or surveys on the Site;
- Provide customer support and the services you request;
- Resolve disputes, if any and troubleshooting;
- Avoid/check illegal and/or potentially prohibited activities and to enforce agreements;
- Provide service updates and promotional offers related to services/products.
- Comply with any court judgment / decree / order / directive / legal & government authority /applicable law;
- Investigate potential violations or applicable national and international laws or other guidelines or rules(as applicable);
- Investigate deliberate damage to the website/services or its legitimate operation;
- Detect, prevent, or otherwise address security and/or technical issues; and
- Respond to claims of third parties.
WHAT DATA WE COLLECT AND HOW WE USE:
We collect Device Id's to check for app updates and to personalise the content you see on Ayevee app.
ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION:
We will provide you with the means to ensure that your information is correct and current. If you have created an Account, you may access your Account and change your Account details from our Site. We adopt reasonable security measures to protect your password from being exposed or disclosed to anyone.
We send cookies (small files containing a string of characters) to your computer, thereby uniquely identifying your browser. Cookies are used to track your preferences, help you login faster, and aggregated to determine user trends. This data is used to improve our offerings, such as providing more content in areas of greater interest to a majority of users.
Most browsers are initially set up to accept cookies, but you can reset your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. Some of our features and services may not function properly if your cookies are disabled.
When you access the Website, our servers automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a Website. These server logs may include information such as your web request, internet protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES AND LINKS:
We may present links in a format that enables us to keep track of whether these links have been followed. We use this information to improve our customized content. Clicking on links may take you to sites outside our domain. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other web sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site to read the privacy statements of each and every web site that collects personally identifiable information. This Policy applies solely to information collected on the Site.
We may alert you by email or phone (through sms/call/mail) to inform you about new service offerings or other information which we feel might be useful for you.
When you use certain features on the Site, like the comments section and you post or share your personal information such as comments, messages, files, photos, will be available to all users, and will be in the public domain. All such sharing of information is done at your own risk. Please keep in mind that if you disclose Personal Information in your profile or when posting on our forums this information may become publicly available.
We use reasonable safeguards to protect and preserve the integrity and security of your information against unauthorized access, loss, theft, unauthorised, reproduction, use or amendment, disclosure or destruction of information we hold. We use reasonable security practices and procedures and use secure servers as may be mandated under applicable laws for protection of your information.
We limit the disclosure of Personal Information to our employees, independent contractors including vendors, affiliates, consultants, business associates, service providers and distributors of our Services & related Programmes, on a “need-to-know” basis, and only if the disclosure will enable that entity to provide us with business, professional, or technical support or fulfill your request. However, we are not responsible for any breach of security or for any actions of any third parties. We shall not be liable for any loss or injury caused to you as a result of you providing your personal Information to third party (including any third party websites) even if links to such third party websites are provided on the Site.
By using the Site, you accept the inherent security implications of data transmission over the internet and the world wide web cannot always be guaranteed as completely secure. Therefore, your use of the Website will be at your own risk.
Notwithstanding anything contained in this Policy or elsewhere, the Company shall not be held responsible for any loss, damage or misuse of your Information, if such loss, damage or misuse is attributable to a Force Majeure Event (as defined below). A "Force Majeure Event" shall mean any event that is beyond our reasonable control and shall include, without limitation, sabotage, fire, flood, explosion, acts of God, civil commotion, strikes or industrial action of any kind, riots, insurrection, war, acts of government, governmental restrictions, pandemic, epidemic, computer hacking, unauthorised access to computer, computer system or computer network crashes, breach of security and encryption (provided beyond our reasonable control), power or electricity failure or unavailability of adequate power or electricity.
RETENTION OF INFORMATION:
We will use and retain your information for such periods as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements. We may alter this practice according to legal and business requirements. For example, we may lengthen the retention period for some data if needed to comply with law. Unless otherwise prohibited, we may shorten the retention period for some types of data if needed to free up storage space or for any reason whatsoever.
When you send an email or other communication to us, we may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our Website and Services.
If you wish to opt-out of receiving non-essential communications such as promotional and marketing-related information from us, please send us an email at .
SHARING AND DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION:
- to conform to legal requirements or to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other legal process received by the Company, whether or not a response is required by applicable law. We may disclose any information about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate to respond to claims, legal process (including subpoenas), to protect the property and rights of the Company or a third party, the safety of the public or any person, to prevent or stop any illegal, unethical activity or to comply with the law. Further, any such information may be required to be disclosed pursuant to an administrative or regulatory order, and in such cases, we reserve the right to freely disclose any user information that may be mandated under such regulatory or administrative order.
- to enforce the Terms and Conditions or to protect our rights in any manner; or
- to protect the safety of members of the public and users and/or viewers of the service.
We may engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to us, including, without limitation, hosting and maintenance, customer relationship, database storage and management, and direct marketing campaigns.
We may share your non-Personal Information with third parties, but not in a manner that would reveal your identity. We may share your Personal Information, sometimes in conjunction with your non-Personal Information, with service providers that may be associated with us to perform functions on our behalf. For example, outsourced customer support agents or technology infrastructure providers may need access to your information to perform services for you. Your information will be treated as private and confidential by such service providers and not used for any other purpose than we authorize. In addition, from time to time, we may share Personal Information (such as email or mailing address) about our user base with carefully selected third parties, so they can offer goods and services that we believe may be of interest to our users. If you do not wish to receive offers from our trusted partners, you can change your email preferences at any time by following the steps outlined in the “Opt-Out”.
We reserve the right to transfer personal information to a successor in interest that acquires rights to that information as a result of the sale of the Company or substantially all of its assets to that successor in interest.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY:
As the Company evolves, our Policy will need to evolve as well to cover new situations. You are advised to review this Policy regularly for any changes, as continued use is deemed approval of all changes.
OUR CONTACT INFORMATION AND DETAILS OF GRIEVANCE OFFICER:
If you, at any time, should you wish to:
- Enquire about this Policy or about how we may manage, protect and/or process your information; or
- Complain about the way we manage, protect and/or process your information, please reach out to our Grievance Officer, whose name and contact details are provided below as per the Information Technology Act 2000 and Rules made there under
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION:
This Policy shall be governed in all respects by the laws of India and courts at Chennai shall have jurisdiction in the event of any dispute.